W Patric Mackesy is a partner at Mackesy Smye LLP. His practice concentrates on real estate, real estate development, wills, powers of attorney, estates and corporate law. Mr. Mackesy also maintains a general litigation practice with particular emphasis on estate law. He had an extensive practice in family law and continues to act as a mediator relative to family law disputes.
W Patric Mackesy,
B.A., LL.B.T: (905) 525-2341
F: (905) 525-6300
Mr. Mackesy has devoted a substantial amount of his time and efforts in activities and organizations which have enriched many in the Hamilton community. These have included:
- Dawn Patrol Child & Youth Services ( a nonprofit organization interested in juvenile problem children)
- Knights of Columbus
- McGivney Community Homes ( a nonprofit organization providing low income housing in the Hamilton area)
- Hamilton Lung Association and Hamilton-Burlington Arthritis Society
- Property Standards Committee, Hamilton
- Graduates Association Executive, University of St. Jerome’s College
- Dundas Committee of Adjustments, 1992-2000
- Hamilton Arts Council
- St. Augustine’s Church, Dundas
- coaching children’s basketball and baseball for over 30 years.
In addition Mr. Mackesy is a Legal Aid Mediator and on the Area Committee. He is a trustee of the Hamilton Law Association, a member of a number of its committees including the Real Estate, Technology and Family Law Committees and has presented numerous law seminars over the last forty years.